Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mystery solved......What Jody will look like!!!! (lol)

WELL......since i have basically got the "girls" trained fully and i am just sooooo over being at work any more .....ok ok ok.....i admit it I am being lazy as hell from here on out!!!! Anyway today while goofing off, doing what is my new addiction (reading random blogs)...I found this one blog where the lady found this website called makemebabies.com. So i went to check it out. I did one just to see what it would say that Jody will look like. Amazingly it turned out a little like what he might actually look like. What really got me is that they have him having my nose!!! Which for 1. was the first thing i noticed about Alex when he was born 2. it is a very prominent feature of my family. So he probably will have my nose.......just kinda fun to do and look at....it is on the side bar right over there....let me know what you think !!!

No comments: