Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to Work!!! UGGGHHHH!!!
















WEll..... All tooo soon I am back to the grind!! Baby Jody made it here on Sept 30 th 2008 at 12:52 pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 6 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. The surgery went fine and we are both ok. Hard to believe but he is already a month old. He is soo adorable and such a great baby. Never crys unless he needs something. We had some company here while i waas on maternity leave. Jasons mom stayed for about 4-5 days longer than the rest of his family to help us out, and she was a great help!!! I really appreciuated her staying with us. Also my good friend Sarra came and stayed for a week with us. That was really great. See I dont really have any friends here in the fla, so to be able to have a great friend from childhood come and stay for a week was really awesome. Nice to have a alittle girl time and all that. It was a really good visit. We had a lot of fun. mainly just hung out at the house the whole time, but thats what she preferred to do and its what i love to do (esp when i have no clothes that fit AT ALL). We did all go out one night and she let me and jason have a couple of drinks and offered to get up with jody thru the night, which was really nice.. I kinda regretted it afterwords, i had a touch of a hangover after only two drinks, but once i got up and about it was all good. Oh so i get back to work to find out that they have blocked MYSPACE, and all free email accounts, which really FREAKIN SUX ASS!!!! You see i only have computer access at work, so now i have no way besides my blog to update pictures for my family and friends back home. And i cant even email them pics. Kinda had me a little down, but hey what can i do right? OH well !!!










So with that being said now i have to post a but load of pics on here, so enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Sarra Cannon said...

Jody is the cutest baby ever!! Thanks for letting me come stay with you. We'll have to do that again soon!!! I love you and miss you already!

Mandy said...

Ok, lost your phone number again!! And my cell phone which stores my backup phone number of yours is currently aol... Help!! Your sister is a complete scatter brain! I love u though, and give that beautiful baby boy a kiss from Aunt Mandy