Thursday, August 14, 2008

Part 2 of the baby shower story


Well yesterday i did not have time to finish the post on my baby shower, sorry!!! So here is the conclusion to that.

As i was saying Colinda set the whole thing up with a little help from Kristen her brothers girlfriend, and they really did a great job as you can see from the pictures. We had a nice turn out it was just family. My mom, jasons mom and sister, my granny and colindas mom, it was really nice and intimate. I loved every aspect of it. They did this one game where i was blindfolded and had to change the diaper on a teddy bear. I was thinking to myself ok no prob here i can handle this!!! Well as you can imagine, nothing is ever as it seems........as soon as i started to change the diaper they started squirting me with a water gun!!! It was absolutely Hilarious!!!! Me being the trooper i am continued to change the diaper with no prob, yea me !!

Below you will find a video of the incident in question !!! All in all it turned out really great and we all had a wonderful time, cant say thank you enough colinda and kirsten you are two great and wonderful women!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I absolutely LOVE that video! Hilarious!!!